Monday, February 7, 2011

Minifig Madness

We are in the middle of a massive Lego storage reorganization, and today I thought I'd share a recent discovery we made. Storing minifigs has always been a pain, as we have quite a few...a lot...a small city's worth. Below, with shame, I share our old "organization" system - separating the minifigs by theme in ziploc baggies.


Just awful. Then I discovered "the Scraponizer". It's marketed as scrapbook storage, but it works great for the minifigs. The storage system comes with four 8.5" by 11" cases. Inside are inserts that divide up the space. You get inserts with 2, 3, 4, and 8 compartments in the basic kit. The best part is that you can see directly into each organizer, making it super easy to find any minifig.



So much better! These also fit perfectly into our plastic storage units we use for the rest of our Legos. (And by the way, we have no affiliation with the makers of the Scraponizer System. We're just adoring fans!)

1 comment:

  1. Now that my collection is growing I need something similar - thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...